Friday, June 8, 2012

Testing Preoccupations

It's been so long since I have written in my blog.  My life has been taken up with dealing with health issues.  Nothing serious, but still lots of tests and evaluations--for both Lauren, my husband and me.  Somehow I became preoccupied with them and their results, so that I didn't feel I had room for "other" in my daily life.  I am getting a better feeling for older people whose lives are filled with health issues.

I know, I'm old already, but most of the time I don't feel old like "them."  Mmmm...what happened to "We are all one?"

I have also traveled--once to Seattle and once to Berkley, and had company for the weekend.  Plus, I was able to purchase and then plant my pots, which look so lovely--that is such a satisfying activity!  So I have been busy.

I have another teeny test later this morning.  I would like to do better at joyously living in each moment--tests and all!  No sense in getting worried without something definite to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment