Friday, April 27, 2012

MICROSCOPIC LEANINGS

Musings while meditating.                       


 I have been diagnosed with microscopic colitis--microscopic meaning it can only be "seen" in a biopsy.  So tiny, and yet it can wreak havoc with one's digestive system, which in turn  influences what one does and doesn't do--the domino effect ripples throughout one's life.  I thought this is a metaphor for life as well.

What microscopic habits or samskaras ripple throughout my life, infecting my whole system?  I notice how I ever so slightly lean in toward something, or minutely lean away from something I wish to avoid.  I am barely leaning into my breath, but that ripples throughout my nervous system and my muscles in tiny waves--each one influencing the next, eventually influencing the whole.  Those teeny tiny leans take me off center, away from the perfect now.  

Everything makes a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete