Wednesday, October 12, 2011

JUMPING IN WITH MY WHOLE HEART

Well, I've done it!

Years ago I wrote an affirmation for myself that was, "I jump into my life with my whole heart."  My normal pattern was to sign on to something, but then feel a drag or a holding back in myself--which truly was a drag!  I was coming from fear and/or a less-than place.

In my blog, I last talked about participating in the Kumbha Mela pilgrimage in India in February 2013.  I said I had many fears but had committed to going.  Some of my fears have to do with money.

I was compromising, fussing, trying to decide when was the "safest" time to pay--did I dare?  I was doing my usual "holding back."

Today I put the remainder of my balance for the trip into the mail!  I jumped in with my whole heart.  FYI, it's a big deal.

1 comment:

  1. PS: I sent in my deposit a week or so ago. My husband and I pooled our Visa points and converted them into cash. We came up with $1500, which was the exact amount of the deposit required!

    I think it's meant to be.

    ReplyDelete